At 3CR Bioscience we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it. We may collect information from you and use it to ensure our communications back to you are relevant. Information you give to us is treated confidentially and will not be sold, traded or rented to other companies, individuals or entities.
Some information is collected automatically from you:
- The web pages you visit on our site.
- Your computer’s IP address. This information is non-personally identifiable and is purely a technical identifier.
Information you volunteer:
- Email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, request literature by email or respond to on-line market research studies.
- Name, institution, address details of those who request literature or participate in market research studies.
- Topics and areas of interest to you. Provided by those who wish to receive literature from us in areas of specific interest.
- We do not collect or store ‘sensitive’ data as described in Article 9 of the GDPR (special categories of personal data).
How we use the information we collect:
- We use the information on which pages you visit to improve our site.
- Email addresses are used primarily to send you the information you requested. We will periodically send information to you via email on 3CR Bioscience’s products and events in areas you have expressed an interest.
- Name, institution and address details are used to send information requested. We will periodically mail information to you on 3CR Bioscience’s products and events in areas you have expressed an interest.
- For customers who provide credit card details for purchasing from 3CR Bioscience, we do not hold or store any credit card details. Transactions are completed and subsequently and stored credit card details are deleted.
How to change your information:
- For email, address and interest changes please contact us with your updates on firstname.lastname@example.org
How to opt out:
- If you do not wish to receive certain communications from 3CR Bioscience please contact us on email@example.com.
- By using the 3CR Bioscience site you are consenting to our collection and use of both automatically and voluntarily collected information, such as email address, shipping address, etc…
Personal data access:
- As per The European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), customers have right of access to all personal details we may hold on file. Should you wish to view these details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will supply the information within one month.