Explore our New Tech Note!
Discover the secrets of successful genotyping with our Tech Note ‘Top 5 Assay Designs for SNP Genotyping and Indel Genotyping’. This comprehensive guide takes you through the most common assay designs, offering insights into optimal primer positioning, common pitfalls to avoid, and more.
Tech Note on SNP Genotyping and Indel Genotyping – contents:
- A brief introduction to the basics of Allele-Specific PCR and 3CR Bio’s patented PACE® genotyping chemistry
- Expert technical information and guidance on turning identified SNPs and Indels into user-friendly marker assays.
- Detailed primer designs for standard biallelic SNPs, single-base and small Indels, as well as large Indels with known or unknown junctions.
- Practical considerations and recommendations for optimising assay location along your target sequence
- Tips for successful assay primer sequence selection
- Answers to frequently asked questions about 3CR Bio’s assay design.
- Info on 3CR Bio’s free PACE assay design service and validation options
- Next level assay applications – PACE genotyping assays for pathogen and transgenic sequence detection.
Download our Technical Note and boost your genotyping success today!