Free assay design service
Save money to spend on valuable research by designing assays with us and purchasing oligos yourself, rather than paying a premium for someone else to do this for you.
Existing PACE™ Master Mix customers can fill in the Customer Information and Customer Sequences pages of the PACE assay design submission template and email it to email@example.com with your sequence(s) and targeted polymorphism(s), and we’ll design assays that are compatible with our PACE™ Master Mix.
The PACE assay design submission template includes four sheets:
- Customer information – details of the user submitting the design request
- Submission requirements – details of how to complete the Customer Sequences page
- Example Layout – detailing examples of how to submit various types of sequence
- Customer Sequences – blank template to be populated with your sequences for which you require assays to be designed
- IUPAC codes – which are required if you have sequences with multiples markers
We will return to you a file with two sheets:
- Designs – shows the oligo sequences, the allele definitions, Tm (°C) and GC content (%)
- OligoOrderTemplate – lists the primer IDs and sequences, so that they can be copied and pasted directly into the IDT oligo ordering form to receive assays in plates, should you wish
Why use our free assay design service? There are two simple reasons:
There are two simple reasons: